Wednesday, August 25, 2010

On the back of his Motorcycle


So I guess I should post about my best friend that I meet up at college, Jed. He started out as my FHE brother, and ended up my best friend. He's helped me so much through some hard times I've had.. He's made me one happy girl! He makes me want to be a better person everyday.
He's funny, handsome, spiritual, respectful, smart, nerdy, understanding, loving, protective, silly..etc etc
Basically, he's amazing :)


We like to watch movies, play golf, ride his motorcycle, watch the discovery channel and cook together :) I pretty much spent everyday with him in July. Then when I came home, it was really weird!! Miss him a lot :) but I get to see him saturday!!


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

woohoo!! :) I'm glad you get to see him :)

Emily said...

ME too!! Three Days! I"m so excited!!