Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wanta Snow Cone?



Soo... One of my summer jobs is workin at a snowie or a snow shack.. same difference..


It's not that bad of a job.. i mean, i get paid for reading my book, eating snow cones, and listening to music.. and occasionally other things... So it's cool :)


but, it gets reallly realllly boooooring.


so i-


experiment :)





make hemp bracelets






And sometimes i even get visitors!! :D
hahaha, i probably freak them out.. i get really excited when a friend comes to see me...
"HEY! HOW ARE YOU?!?!?"
yeah..
i love my friends :)

So that has been consuming my time the last while..
that and cross country, which i have a love/hate relationship with...
but that plus of cross country is that i've lost six pounds this summer! hahaha.. not much.. but i still feel pretty good about that :)

yup.

yeah.

:D
peace out!
-Em

2 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

I WANT A HEMP BRACELET, my little hippie sister!! Seriously....PLEASE!!!!!!! That would be sooo totally awesome.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Did you want to know about how to change your background? Like you texted me about that when I was in MN??