Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sadies.. or Sadees...


YAY! SADIE HAWKINS!!



Here in Utah land the girls tag the boys for the sadie hawkins dance! Literally, TAG. Like.. I had to chase my future date, Glenn Rice, for two hours.. At Wal Mart, the parking lot of a football game.. Wendys.. and FINALLY, Arbys.... Yeahhhh.. It was fun though! I got him!



Also, Here in Utah land we have day dates :) Which are incredibly fun[most of the time, day dates are the best part of the whole dance experience]! For our group's day date we went ice blocking[get a block of ice and slide down grassy hills on it in various ways] and played board games[um, play board games] It was super duper fun!



Our groups dressed up as.. storybook/disney couples!! SOOO fun!! :D I was going to be Thumbelinia at first :) but then i got convinced by my wonderful friends to be snow white.. cause of my hair :) so i did!! And my AMAZING Mother made me a dress and Glenn a prince ish tunic!! [I love you mom! THANKS!] yeah! It turned out awesome!!



The Dance was definately THE BEST though!! The Music was awesome!! They actually played the songs i requested!! and i danced like NONE OTHER!! I was sweating sooooo much because of it! I guess you didn't really need to know that..... just proving my point! It was alot of fun though :)



3 comments:

Jennifer said...

HOW AWESOME are your costumes!!! :) Thats great!! Mom did a great job!! Go mom!! :)

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Oh my gosh!! That is toooo cool! Ya'll look fabulous in those costumes! GOOD JOB MOM!! Bella will be so proud that her Emmers decided to be Snow White!
You are just too cool for school, Ems! Love you!

Trent said...

That's so awesome you guys had a theme to your outfits! I remember when I was in high school (I sound old lol) we just bought matching outfits to wear as couples. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!

Oh and by the way, you need to add me to the side of your blog, k thanks. :)

http://www.trentmorris.com/