Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Family Foundations

I was reading a talk by Erza Taft Benson for my Family Foundations class, entitled "To the Fathers in Israel."
It's an AMAZING talk! I would definitely recommend reading it. This is the way President Benson talks to the men about loving their wives:
“Love means being sensitive to her feelings and needs. She wants to be noticed and treasured. She wants to be told that you view her as lovely and attractive and important to you. Love means putting her welfare and self-esteem as a high priority in your life.”

This quote makes me melt!! It is sooooooo true!
Anyways :) I just wanted to share that!! Read the Talk! ;)

1 comment:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

I. LOVE. THIS. especially since its something I'm having a hard time with putting into words right now.
Hugs.