Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day SEVEN

A picture of your most treasured item

It's always hard for me to choose a treasured item.. because almost everything I have can be replaced..
I'd say my scriptures, but I could get another pair easily..
I'd say my ipod.. but I don't listen to it as much lately as you would think!
I'd say my laptop.. but I could live without it.. and would probably get a lot more done.. haha
Hmm.. Maybe my phone because it is my communication between my loved ones and I! :)

But thinking about it.. this is probably my most treasured item.. A very nice necklace that Jed gave me... We weren't even together at the time!



To me this necklace is a reminder that yes, I am special enough to spend money on- I am worth something! That might sound emo.. but I wear this necklace everyday.. and it just makes me feel special!

No comments: