Wednesday, February 24, 2010

XYZ

So, I understand why zippers were invented.. But I do consider zippers to be one heck of an awkward thing. Especially when a zipper is not in it's apportiate place.
The other day, I was really late for class.. But I also really had to use the ladies (as my roommate Kahli would say). So obviously zipping up my red jeans totally slipped my mind.
I ran to class, making quite a loud entrance.. I rather dislike being late to this class because it's one of those classes that face the door.. So all eyes are on you from the moment you open the door until you settle. This particular class is a very quiet for three reasons, they were 20 minutes into the lesson already (I had a good reason... promise), it was a very spiritual class (my Book of Mormon class), and it was quite a small class. After I got situated, took off my coat and got my scriptures out- I look down to find my fly wide open. I pulled down my jacket and zipped up my pants, in my brillant sneaky way.. or so I thought until it made the loudest zipping noise and the girl two seats away whipped her head in my direction. Not to mention that I sit in the front of the class.
Really?
I'm sure you've had this experience before.
Just thought I'd share.

No comments: